This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Monday, September 03, 2007

Sweet

Had a sweet time with Father this morning in the library between classes. Today was a day of prayer and fasting for our church and Father's guidance in finding people to fill vacant positions on staff, and as I was praying, as frequently happens in my prayer times, my mind started leaping all over. I have been really mulling over a lot of stuff lately...anyways. I started weeping as I prayed about Muslim people and what God will do with the heart He has given me for them...I started weeping as I prayed for my friends in East Asia....I started weeping as I prayed about my lost friends here at school...I began to weep as I thought about my shortcomings and how I fail to represent Christ....and I started to weep as I thought about how He still chooses to show me His miracles. After a week of being busy and not taking the time to be still before Him, He broke my heart in a few brief moments sitting in the library. I felt Him surrounding me in that moment, and it was inexpressable how refreshed and revived I felt as I walked to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home