Dying inside....and nobody knows it but me...
Ok, that's a totally emo title for a post, but country music lyrics randomly popped into my head. anyways.
Sorry for the grouchy post below, hopefully this one won't turn into anything too terribly grouchy. Except that it is the start of my one week of finals/papers/stress. I seriously feel like I could die of a heart attack at any moment. Part of the problem is that everything feels like a bigger deal when you're sick, which I am, of course. It was bound to happen at finals time.
Second big stress: For once I am attempting this new thing called studying hardcore for anthropology, and I CAN'T. The lectures are online, and my comp is too slow, but the computer lab at the apartment doesn't have headphone jacks....so yeah. Failing an online anthropology course is not going to make me a happy camper. Neither will getting evicted from my apartment. The one downside of getting your hours cut at work (which is nice for the study time) is that then you don't have money for little things like, oh, your apartment payments.
so, sorry for the negative tone. I am trying to prepare myself for East Asia, but it's not going so well....someone please just shoot me.
Sorry for the grouchy post below, hopefully this one won't turn into anything too terribly grouchy. Except that it is the start of my one week of finals/papers/stress. I seriously feel like I could die of a heart attack at any moment. Part of the problem is that everything feels like a bigger deal when you're sick, which I am, of course. It was bound to happen at finals time.
Second big stress: For once I am attempting this new thing called studying hardcore for anthropology, and I CAN'T. The lectures are online, and my comp is too slow, but the computer lab at the apartment doesn't have headphone jacks....so yeah. Failing an online anthropology course is not going to make me a happy camper. Neither will getting evicted from my apartment. The one downside of getting your hours cut at work (which is nice for the study time) is that then you don't have money for little things like, oh, your apartment payments.
so, sorry for the negative tone. I am trying to prepare myself for East Asia, but it's not going so well....someone please just shoot me.

1 Comments:
At 9:46 PM,
Michelle said…
instead of shooting you i'm gonna try praying everything goes better......
....and if that dont work...we will plan a girls weekend and party and then shoot you...i mean what's the use to shooting you if we cant have fun first right?
okie dokie....love ya tons! =-D
Post a Comment
<< Home