There is a time to study, and a time to sleep....
Hey everyone!
Well, I am back at home in good old Bulverde for Easter weekend.
Nothing to exciting to post, except for a new humiliation suffered in the name of HEB....yes, on Saturday, they were grilling to raise money for The March of Dimes, and also to promote the meal deal of the week. Soooo, they made us wear these hideous red aprons emblazoned with "Ask me about our brisket meal deal". No one did ask me, probably cause I had a look on my face that cautioned against it.
Anyways, it was soooo horrible. And I swear everyone I work with was like "Ooooh, that looks so cute/hot on you. It shows off your figure."
Uhm, ok....how bout NO. I don't get payed $7.50 an hour to fulfill some freaky June Cleaver fantasy of my male co-workers. haha Ohhhh how I love HEB. lol
Anyways....in other news.....
STRESS. Yep, finals time is fast approaching. I am ready for school to be done and summer to get here.
On a happier (I guess?) note, I am studying Ecclesiastes. Yep, it's not one of those books that gets studied that often, but I found two commentaries to help me out. It was kind of on impulse that I chose that book, I was flipping through the word looking for something, and just decided to do that...and you know what? It's flippin awesome. Yep. So, look for insights from that book to be on here soon.
That and a long paragraph on how the Apostle Paul cursed. Yep. Get excited. Now I am off to get dressed and do something unproductive....yep.
Well, I am back at home in good old Bulverde for Easter weekend.
Nothing to exciting to post, except for a new humiliation suffered in the name of HEB....yes, on Saturday, they were grilling to raise money for The March of Dimes, and also to promote the meal deal of the week. Soooo, they made us wear these hideous red aprons emblazoned with "Ask me about our brisket meal deal". No one did ask me, probably cause I had a look on my face that cautioned against it.
Anyways, it was soooo horrible. And I swear everyone I work with was like "Ooooh, that looks so cute/hot on you. It shows off your figure."
Uhm, ok....how bout NO. I don't get payed $7.50 an hour to fulfill some freaky June Cleaver fantasy of my male co-workers. haha Ohhhh how I love HEB. lol
Anyways....in other news.....
STRESS. Yep, finals time is fast approaching. I am ready for school to be done and summer to get here.
On a happier (I guess?) note, I am studying Ecclesiastes. Yep, it's not one of those books that gets studied that often, but I found two commentaries to help me out. It was kind of on impulse that I chose that book, I was flipping through the word looking for something, and just decided to do that...and you know what? It's flippin awesome. Yep. So, look for insights from that book to be on here soon.
That and a long paragraph on how the Apostle Paul cursed. Yep. Get excited. Now I am off to get dressed and do something unproductive....yep.

1 Comments:
At 7:35 PM,
Meredith said…
I heart you, Princess Pug, Jules, sweet sister, Ams,etc. You're awesome even with an awful apron! ;-) Heart ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home