Nonsensical...
Sitting in the SCC (Student Computing Center for all you non-ags), waiting for them to let me in upstairs to take an anthropology test I have studied only a minimal amount for....yay.
Life is stressful right now, but in the midst of stress, little things in life keep me smiling!
Such as...my passport photo. Ugh. You know how Driver's License photos are NEVER flattering? Same thing with passport photos...
Tests, tests, some working, tests, mission trip application stress...and yet a weird sort of stress, since I am pretty much at peace with whatever happens...I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to go...but if not...it's in God's hands, and as my Mom reminded me, I can't "mess up" His plan. Yay!
Luke called last night, and we had a lovely conversation, mostly about politics. Seriously, you have no idea how happy it makes me when people will talk politics with me. Yes, I am a nerd.
So, here is my happy list for the day:
*New facebook friends (haha, so easy to please...even though several of those were people I've known for a loooong time and just hadn't gotten around to adding)
*Making an A on something at last. It seems like it's been a while (yay for pop quizzes...not really though)
*Orbit Mint Mojito gum
*Boldness. And openings.
*Beautiful weather/the sky
*Learning new things/being at the most awesome university in the WORLD. Even when professors are slightly dumb.
*AGGIE BASKETBALL/Antanas #44 baby. I will miss him next year. :(
*My roommates.
*Express pants that cost a lot, but fit perfectly. Now I just have to buy them with my next paycheck.
*Political discussions.
Annnd, not to end on a negative note, but I must post one random rant for the day:
*OKAY. ANNA NICOLE IS DEAD. WE GET IT. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE ON THE NEWS EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY FREAKIN DAY ON EVERY NEWS STATION. THAT IS NOT MAJOR NEWS, THERE IS MORE GOING ON IN THE WORLD. HMPH.*
Life is stressful right now, but in the midst of stress, little things in life keep me smiling!
Such as...my passport photo. Ugh. You know how Driver's License photos are NEVER flattering? Same thing with passport photos...
Tests, tests, some working, tests, mission trip application stress...and yet a weird sort of stress, since I am pretty much at peace with whatever happens...I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to go...but if not...it's in God's hands, and as my Mom reminded me, I can't "mess up" His plan. Yay!
Luke called last night, and we had a lovely conversation, mostly about politics. Seriously, you have no idea how happy it makes me when people will talk politics with me. Yes, I am a nerd.
So, here is my happy list for the day:
*New facebook friends (haha, so easy to please...even though several of those were people I've known for a loooong time and just hadn't gotten around to adding)
*Making an A on something at last. It seems like it's been a while (yay for pop quizzes...not really though)
*Orbit Mint Mojito gum
*Boldness. And openings.
*Beautiful weather/the sky
*Learning new things/being at the most awesome university in the WORLD. Even when professors are slightly dumb.
*AGGIE BASKETBALL/Antanas #44 baby. I will miss him next year. :(
*My roommates.
*Express pants that cost a lot, but fit perfectly. Now I just have to buy them with my next paycheck.
*Political discussions.
Annnd, not to end on a negative note, but I must post one random rant for the day:
*OKAY. ANNA NICOLE IS DEAD. WE GET IT. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE ON THE NEWS EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY FREAKIN DAY ON EVERY NEWS STATION. THAT IS NOT MAJOR NEWS, THERE IS MORE GOING ON IN THE WORLD. HMPH.*

1 Comments:
At 4:51 PM,
Michelle said…
Hey Julie....i ALWAYS love your "lists" they never fail to inspire!!!!!!!!! =) HUGS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home