This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Research Papers, Ciabatta Bread, and Basketball

A Collection of Haikus

#1 The Middle Eastern Politics Paper

Need to start paper,
I have not yet begun it,
It will be so good

#2 Ciabatta Bread
Ate a lot of bread,
So good and light and spongy,
Ate it with tuna

#3 Bikini Shopping
Should not have eaten,
My butt is getting so big,
Still my top falls off.

*side note* I went bikini shopping...yes, I could wear a large on my butt....but a size small bikini top is too big. Oh joy. Good thinking on the female form God...now I wish I had the upper half of the design, not just the lower. Oh well.

#4
If you want a laugh,
Go to my facebook group wall,
Read the hot debate.


Yes, I'm a poet and I know it....I really should be studying history right now. Gosh.
In case the haikus are confusing, here it is summed up: I am procrastinating on my paper, I really love ciabatta bread, I really don't like bikini shopping, but alas I need a bathing suit for the Corpus trip....
Annnnnd if you want to see me get involved in a hardcore sports debate and use my amazzzzing debate skills, you should go on my facebook and look at the group I created.....read the whole wall, you'll probably have to go back a page....it's funny how passionate we get about college basketball....if I could only get that passionate about my middle eastern politics paper...I'd blow Dr. Karisipahi away.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    you are as nutty as i always thought you were ;-P haha....me and you need to go bikini shopping together!!! cept i have a problem with either the top OR the bottom fitting! lol...and i TOTALLY do NOT believe you wear a large bottom! haha lol. hows spring break goin? you done anything cept live at HEB? ;-P luv ya miss ya!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    oooooooo just remebered! Target has EXTRA small bikini tops ;-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home