This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If Ya Like Your Beat Down Low....

The weather is warm, stress is temporarily not an issue, and I don't have to work at HEB for the next 3 days.....yes folks, I'm on the mountain looking down.

However, I must vent my frustrations on one topic: and this would be on a certain freshman senator who has gotten it into his head that he is qualified to run for president.

I swear, all of my self-proclaimed non-political, college-age friends are driving me insane. This would be because they have all jumped on the Barack Obama bandwagon. Only they all spell it Barak, because, having never actually read anything about him or bothered to research anything he stands for (which, btw, would be pretty much nothing), they don't know how his name is actually spelled.

The only thing I am hoping is that they will all remain in their current state, which is not registered to vote. And if they are, that they will be too busy watching the same MTV they got the idea of supporting him from to actually go out and vote.

Good lord, people are idiots. I hope Clinton gets the Democratic party nomination.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    wow a freshman running for president!? NOT a good idea! lol....he probly hasnt even discovered that you dont have to waer a suit and tie every day to school....LOL. Hey julie....why dont YOU run!? you'd be well on your way of bootin Hillary oneday ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home