Loopy
Ohhh God makes me smile! For real! Everytime I say I would never or could never do something, it seems that's where He leads me.
Anyways, he threw a bit of a wrench in my plans for summer, but He's God, so He can do that. :)
Sooo....it looks like I will be in East Asia this summer....although I had applied for the other trip, the Focus staff invited me to go on that trip...and after prayer and consideration, I'm going to accept. I trust their wisdom and judgment....so yeah.....just an update on what's going on with me.
Praying about ministry involvement next year.....
Anyways, he threw a bit of a wrench in my plans for summer, but He's God, so He can do that. :)
Sooo....it looks like I will be in East Asia this summer....although I had applied for the other trip, the Focus staff invited me to go on that trip...and after prayer and consideration, I'm going to accept. I trust their wisdom and judgment....so yeah.....just an update on what's going on with me.
Praying about ministry involvement next year.....

3 Comments:
At 10:15 PM,
becca said…
i'm so excited you for Julie!!!!! GOd has some amazing plans for your summer!! better start cracking out those Chinese books ;)
At 7:54 AM,
Michelle said…
i thought you would fit in with the asians better ;-P thats awesome though!!!!!! God certainly does do things we would never think of or expect....but it always turns our fer the best :-[)
At 7:54 AM,
Michelle said…
i thought you would fit in with the asians better ;-P thats awesome though!!!!!! God certainly does do things we would never think of or expect....but it always turns our fer the best :-[)
Post a Comment
<< Home