Blech
I hate mean people. I encountered a woman who I am pretty sure was being controlled by Satan himself today....of course at HEB, where all of the weird people flock. :) No, but seriously, she really upset me...like I was really mad...and I need to work on loving people. It's easy enough to spout off stuff about showing people Christ's love, but when they are treating you like crap, it makes it a little bit harder. :(
Anyways, in order to cheer myself up, here is a more positive half of the post.
I <3:
*My new canopy over my bed (thanks Cassie!)
*Coming home to find my roommates lurking in my bed (haha)
*Visits from Becca :)
*My new myspace song, discovered on The Last Kiss soundtrack
*Our new dinosaur names (just call me T-Dac)
*Roadtrips to away games for basketball....can't wait till Saturday...cheering on the Aggie Men's Team in Oklahoma!
*The lovely people of Upstream (that would be all of them of course)
*JESUS!!! Even when He tells me things I don't like to hear, or tells me to do things I don't really want to....I kinda trust Him a little more than me. :)
*Meeting new people who make my day a little brighter, even when we don't speak the same language. :)
All that to say...I a truly a blessed person. And a complete screwup....yet still blessed.
I am off to watch SNL when I should be studying for Criminology....
Anyways, in order to cheer myself up, here is a more positive half of the post.
I <3:
*My new canopy over my bed (thanks Cassie!)
*Coming home to find my roommates lurking in my bed (haha)
*Visits from Becca :)
*My new myspace song, discovered on The Last Kiss soundtrack
*Our new dinosaur names (just call me T-Dac)
*Roadtrips to away games for basketball....can't wait till Saturday...cheering on the Aggie Men's Team in Oklahoma!
*The lovely people of Upstream (that would be all of them of course)
*JESUS!!! Even when He tells me things I don't like to hear, or tells me to do things I don't really want to....I kinda trust Him a little more than me. :)
*Meeting new people who make my day a little brighter, even when we don't speak the same language. :)
All that to say...I a truly a blessed person. And a complete screwup....yet still blessed.
I am off to watch SNL when I should be studying for Criminology....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home