Ice Ice Baby
Ohhhhh yeah baby.
First day of school: scheduled for today. Annnd due to ice cancelled. And due to more ice, cancelled again until noon tomorrow. Annnd no work for those two days....yessss. Life is good, happy and cold right now.
You know that hell is freezing over when in Texas you have to spend twenty minutes in the HEB parking lot scraping ice off your windshield with your fingernails. I am thankful that I live in Texas...I would die if I lived somewhere that was this cold all the time...and yet I want to go to grad school on the east coast? Hmm.
I am re-inspired. Re-inspired to learn. This comes as a result of making all of my courses this semester liberal arts courses. Yessss. Life is good....as long as I don't get evicted or arrested...but that is another story for another day.
Stay safe, drink hot chocolate, and prosper

1 Comments:
At 9:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
julie your posts always make me smile =) luv ya!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home