This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

It's 2007. Wow, hard to believe that a whole year has flown by just like that. It's encouraging to know that a fresh start is just around the corner, and that our God is a God of new beginnings.

2006 was a really tough year. There were a lot of challenges, some of which I overcame and learned from, and some of which I failed. I learned more about myself than I ever really wanted to perhaps, and through that I learned more about my precious Lord.

It was the year of the totalled car, the workaholic summer, and much more....what will 2007 bring? I know that it will bring the end of my teenage years *gulp*. What else does God have in store? Can't wait to see....


Well, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! My Christmas break thus far has consisted of a few days of serving coffee to make a little extra moola, sleeping late, watching way too many movies, and seeing friends that I miss like crazy when I'm at school...being stupid with Becca and Michelle, stalking *ahem* with Mers,, and drinking lots of coffee with whoever will accompany me.

I have to go back to College Station the 8th for work, even though school doesn't start till the 16th...oh well, that way I'll get back into the scheme of things in increments. And that will give me time to complete the heavy task of finding the millions of books I will need for my 18 hour spring semester.

Anyways, love you all, and I'll probably update more often now that the madness of Christmas shopping is over.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home