This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh My Lawd...

I have had an epiphany. You know what? I don't hate college...I am in it for a reason.

What I do hate is my business minor. Why did I decide to do a business minor? No reason really, other than I thought it sounded good. I'm not even interested in business. Stupidity. Removing the business minor courses should remove a significant amount of dread for the upcoming year. I like liberal arts courses. And that's ok.

I'm switching my minor back to film or something....

Will I ever make it out of college? I think I should go back to my high school plan of being a starving actress... :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love u Julie!! hang in there and try to remember how much we dreamed about college when we were in middle school! haha...... i can't wait to come up and visit u :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home