Thanksgiving was, for the most part, very good...except for the virus I caught that caught up with me Saturday night...I won't go into the gory details, but gosh, I haven't thrown up since I was like ten (weird, I know)...and yeah, it wasn't fun. I'm still not all the way well...which does not bode well for the millions of things needing to be done before an all-too-welcome Christmas break....speaking of which...
I CAN'T WAIT!!
It's funny, last year, while I looked forward to/enjoyed the break, as a new college student, it seemed too long to be away from the exciting world of college...now, I have a feeling, it won't be long enough....annd, I'll be working for most of it, so, yeah. Haha. I have officially turned into a workaholic, but my life revolves around my apartment payment. lol
Well, just a note to say, I'm still alive, and not currently thinking deep thoughts...I'm too tired for that.
And, Deja Vu is an interesting movie. Me likey. Also, I would still marry Jim Caviezel....if he wasn't already married.
I CAN'T WAIT!!
It's funny, last year, while I looked forward to/enjoyed the break, as a new college student, it seemed too long to be away from the exciting world of college...now, I have a feeling, it won't be long enough....annd, I'll be working for most of it, so, yeah. Haha. I have officially turned into a workaholic, but my life revolves around my apartment payment. lol
Well, just a note to say, I'm still alive, and not currently thinking deep thoughts...I'm too tired for that.
And, Deja Vu is an interesting movie. Me likey. Also, I would still marry Jim Caviezel....if he wasn't already married.

2 Comments:
At 10:02 AM,
Michelle said…
we need to get together over Christmas. I'll have to fly down or somthing.....we really need to do the boerne thing!!!!!!! anyways.....sorry about your virus =( it seems like you never get completely better before WHAAAM...the next one hits ya! anyways.....love ya!
At 1:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
JULAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry I havn't been keeping in touch! My life has had it's ups and downs recently, and I've also been REALLY Busy! I'll do better to keep in touch! Love you!
~Joey
Post a Comment
<< Home