This is my anthem....

Just the thoughts from the mind of a saint with identity troubles....

Friday, November 03, 2006

Back In The Swing of Things...

My relationship with work is truly a love/hate relationship. I hate having my schedule dictated by it, but I feel much more like myself since I've settled into the routine of being at HEB every minute of my life again....hahaha.

Yesterday was a funny day...I had a shift doing returns, which, unlike at my old location, is a HUGE job, thus the scheduled eight-and-a-half hour shift. I actually finished them though, and was declared the best returns person they'd ever seen. I don't think that's true, cause I had no idea where anything went, but hey, I did have eight hours to finish the motherload of all returns in. My feet are still killing me.

And, I got two lovely suprises...a pay raise and a random bonus check. Yay HEB.

Annnd, tomorrow, I get off early enough to FINALLY go to an Aggie football game!!! I'm pumped. Annnnd basketball season is starting!!! YAY SPURS!! YAY AGGIES!! YAY ANTANAS KAVALAUSKAS (I have no idea if I spelled that right).

So, all in all, it's looking like a pretty good weekend. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awesomeness. pay raise! that is so cool, HEB is awesome, i love it... as long as i can keep myself from getting freakin fired by balta that is, haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home